Be inspired to achieve your financial goals faster!
Budgeting can be a tedious and boring task, but our new Budget Planner will make you fall in love with budgeting!
This planner is designed to help you make a precise diagnosis of your finances and give you back total control of your money. Get started by setting financial goals and calculating your net worth. Then, create a debt snowball plan customized for your real-life situation. And, finally, make a monthly budget to track your progress and save money.
Take a look inside the Budget Planner.
Created by Yezmin Thomas, award-winning personal finance journalist, this workbook will allow you to create a budget, track your spending, establish savings goals, and track your debt elimination progress. Not only that, but this tool will also help you capture the story of your finances so that you can write your financial destiny on purpose.
We believe that size matters, so our planner is a letter-size (8.5″ x 11″) printed on premium paper so that you can use markers to color-code your expenses without see-through. The workbook is finished with black wire-o bind, reinforced, laminated covers, and a metallic elastic band closure.
The Budget Planner is a 12-month non-dated planner so that you can start using it when you are ready to take your finances to the next level!
Your Budget Planner Features:
- Reinforced laminated color covers (9″ x 12″) with our exotic flowers design
- Metallic elastic band closure
- Gold coil
- Letter-size interior pages (8.5″ x 11″)
- Premium #32 (120 g/m²) paper
- 100 brightness and 163 whiteness
- Double pocket
- A welcome message with instructions
- Start section with:
- 2021/2022 calendars
- Bill tracker
- Investments tracker
- Spending percentages chart
- Long, Mid, and Short Term Financial Goals Section
- Net Worth Worksheet
- Debt snowball worksheet
- Financial goals visual trackers
- Special projects budget worksheets
- Dot grid journal page for doodling, notes, or journaling
- 12 Monthly budgeting sections with:
- Monthly calendar spreads
- Monthly income spread
- Four expense spreads organized by categories
- Monthly cost of living chart
- Dot grid journal page
- Monthly exotic flower dividers
- Review section with:
- New net worth worksheet
- Extra dot grid page