Are you ready to grow your net worth, control your expenses, and eliminate debt?
Then, this Budgeting Bundle is the right tool for you!
Included with your purchase:
- Financial Planning Workbook
- Printable six-pack cash envelope system
- Debt elimination master class and workbook
Financial Planning Workbook
The budgeting and debt elimination workbook is designed to help you make a precise diagnosis of your finances and give you back total control of your money. Get started by calculating your net worth, then creating your debt snowball plan and a monthly budget to save money.
The planner is bilingual so that both English and Spanish speakers can use it to improve their finances.
Created by Yezmin Thomas, award-winning personal finance journalist and Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach, this printable workbook will allow you to create a budget, track your spending, establish savings goals, and track your debt elimination progress. Not only that, but this tool will also help you capture the story of your finances so that you can write your financial destiny on purpose.
The Financial Planner includes the following sections:
- Financial Independence Progress And Goal Tracker
- Long, Mid, and Short Term Financial Goals Section
- Net Worth Worksheet
- Debt Snowball Worksheet
- Debt-Snowball Goal Tracker
- Special Projects Budgeting Worksheets
- 12-Month Budgeting Worksheets
- Monthly Income & Expenses Snapshot
- Estimated VS Actual Breakdown Of Income and Expenses
- Expense Trackers By Categories
- Monthly Cost Of Living Chart
- Monthly Art Deco Inspired Dividers
- Non-Dated For Evergreen Use
Also Included With Your Purchase:
Six-Pack Cash Envelope System
Debt-Elimination Master Class And Digital Workbook [Online class and printable workbook]
When you purchase your bundle you also get access to my empowering Debt-Freedom Challenge Master Class. In this lesson, you will learn the fastest and more effective strategy to get out of debt. This master class is the perfect complement to your journal since it will give you the step-by-step to get rid of debt and achieve your financial goals faster.